- 1 lb. boneles beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced into bite size servings
- 2Tbsp butter
- 3 cups sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups 50% less sodium beef broth
- 1Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups dried egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2Tbsp all-purpose flour
- to liking snipped fresh Italian parsly
Skinny one pan recipe that is easy to make and super delicious.
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper. In a 4-quart Dutch oven melt butter over medium high heat. Add meat, half at a time, and cook until browned. Remove from pan.
- In the same Dutch oven cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add the beef broth, Worcestershire, and tomato paste. Bring to a boil. Stir in the noodles; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- In a medium bowl combine the sour cream and flour. Gradually stir in about 1 cup of the hot soup, broth; add the sour cream mixture to the soup. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in meat; heat through. Top servings with additional sour cream (if desired) add parsley.
0 0 100 0